Sad Demise of Rev. Fr. N. T. Kurianþ

  • Rev. Dr. Varghese P. Manikat
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2009
      Dear Brethren,

      It is with great sorrow that I share the grief with the Family of Rev. Fr. Geevarghese Jacob, Joint Secretary, Malankara Archdiocese, at the sad demise of his grandfather Rev. Fr. N. T. Kurian, Neduvelil Puthenpurayil last night around 11.00 p.m.EST. at his house at Chalissery. He was 91 years old. The funeral will be held at St. Peter's and St. paul's Church, Chalissery on Friday, August 28, 2009 at 2.00 p.m. Indian time. Achen with his family will be leaving for India tthis evening. The telephone# 91-466-225-6481 can be used to contact him while in India. On behalf of the Malankara Archdiocese of the Syrian Orthodox Church, I share the pain of the family at this time and pray God Almighty give him his rightful share in the Heavenly Kingdom.

      'Crowns are plaited, closely placed,
      On the Holy Altar there:
      Crowns will thus be set on heads
      Of those priests who have served Thee well'

      With prayers,

      Rev. Dr. Varghese P. Manikat
      Archdiocesan Secretary