H.G Mor Anthonios Yaq'ub given grand welcome at Nedumbasserry

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2009
      Nedumbasserry, Kochi: Newly ordained Metropolitan for Honavar Mission H.G Mor Anthonios Yaq'ub was Tuesday accorded a grand welcome at Cochin International Airport, Nedumbasserry. H.G Mor Polycarpus Geevarghese, H.G Mor Athanasius Elias, H.G Mor Irenios Paulose, Sabha Secretary Bar Etho M'heero Thampu George Thukalan, Working Committee Chev. Bibby Abraham Kadavumbhagom, Managing Committee members Saju Pattalatt, C.I Varghese, Priests from various dioceses and a large gathering of faithful received Metropolitan. *'Dhoopa Prarthana'* was held at Mor Sabor Mor Aphroth JSO Cathedral, Akaparambu by Mor Anthonios. Metropolitan visited H.B Catholicose Dr. Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I at Patriarchal Centre, Puthencruz then. The *Sunthroniso* of the newly ordained metropolitan will be held at St. Antony's JSO Church, Jeppu, Mangalore on Sep 9.

      Please visit http://www.malankarasyriacvoice.com/Albums/NedumbasserryWelcometoMorAnthonios/index.html for photos

      Editorial Board,
      http://MalankaraSyriacVoice.com