Bible

  • dakatcher@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2001
      what bibles do you use?
      what books/website are good in learning about your church's doctrine?
    • Thomas Daniel
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2001
        Our official bible is "Pisitho" in Syriac
        To learn more about our faith & doctrine you can visit following web
        pages

        Syriac Orthodox Resource
        http://sor.cua.edu/

        St. George Syrian Orthodox Church Community, Cheppaud
        http://communities.msn.com/StGeorgeSyrianOrthodoxChurchCheppaud/_whats
        new.msnw

        Saint Of Malankara
        http://parumalathirumeni.com