Feast of Assumption of St. Mary's Syrian Orthodox Church Houston, TX USA

  • Rev. Dn. Martin Babu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2009
      The Feast of Assumption of St. Mary and the Annual Feast of our parish are scheduled to be conducted on Friday August 14th to Sunday August 16th, 2009 a detailed program is in the notice.

      We would like to invite all our friends and family to join with us on this joyous occasion.

      May God bless all of us through the Prayers of ST. Mary our Patron Saint.

      Perunnal Flyer
      http://socmnet.org/notice/PerunnalFlyer_stmaryschurchhouston_09.pdf

      Dn. Martin Babu