Re: Sunday School Books - English transalation

  • Mathew G M
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2009
      There was a lot of discussion here recently about MJSSA Sunday School Text books in English. I know MJSSA did publish Englsh Text books all the way from Class 1 to Class 12 in 2003. I have copies of all these text books with me.

      Also there was a comment about how dry these text books are, because they dont have any pictures illustrating the text for the children. These MJSSA text books have a lot of pictures in them.

      Click on the link below to see the cover page, preface, contents and some of the lessons with pictures from the MJSSA Class One text book that was published in 2003.

      http://picasaweb.google.com/malankarasyriacorthodox/MJSSA#

      In Christ,
      Mathew G M
      # 0929