Re: Sunday School Books - English transalation

  • Eldo Daniel
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2009
      I am also interested in helping in preparing Sunday school and VBS books. We can use technology to co-ordinate our work. For example, we can use 'google docs' to share our work online.

      Best,
      Eldo Daniel
      St. Mary's, DC
      4135

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Rev. Fr. Mani Rajan Corepiscopa wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > I am prepared to help in translating the Suday School books. Vinod from Singapore in an earlier posting mentioned that somebody has soft copy of these books. If so, why do it again. I am not interested in wasting time by repeating the same work.

    • Mathew G M
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2009
        There was a lot of discussion here recently about MJSSA Sunday School Text books in English. I know MJSSA did publish Englsh Text books all the way from Class 1 to Class 12 in 2003. I have copies of all these text books with me.

        Also there was a comment about how dry these text books are, because they dont have any pictures illustrating the text for the children. These MJSSA text books have a lot of pictures in them.

        Click on the link below to see the cover page, preface, contents and some of the lessons with pictures from the MJSSA Class One text book that was published in 2003.

        http://picasaweb.google.com/malankarasyriacorthodox/MJSSA#

        In Christ,
        Mathew G M
        # 0929