SOCM IMPACT - Sunday School Books in English

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
      Dear all members

      Barakmore / Shlomo

      As per the information we received, H.E. Kuriakose Mor Dioscorus, president of MJSSA, has taken the necessary arrangements to translate and update the Sunday School books into English. Thirumeni has been reading the SOCM messages, and based on the discussions appeared in SOCM forum, thirumeni has appointed a committee based in Bangalore for this project. This project is expected to be finished in six months and will be available for public from the MJSSA website (http://mjssa.org/Default.aspx).

      As every one knows, thirumeni took charge of MJSSA only a few months ago. Thirumeni has a lot of experience with the members living outside Kerala and thus understands their need.

      We thank thirumeni for taking into consideration of the on going discussion in SOCM forum regarding Sunday School Books in English.

      In Our Lord's Love
      SOCM Moderators
    • Kochumon Mannicherry
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2009
        Dear Moderators

        That is very good positive step from Beloved Thirumani. Thirumani shows a very good example how to respond to public opinion.
        Thanks to Thirumani and SOC forum

        Kochumon Mannicherry