Holy Relics of Saints found out from VADAKARAPPALLY.

  • Nebu Jacob.
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
      Holy Relics of Prophet Samuel, Mor Kuriakose Sahada and Mor Geevargheese Sahada have been found out from Vadakara St Johns church.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkcqTbnwpqo

      Relics were brought to Malankara by Yuyaakkim mar Koorilose thirumeni.

      Can anybody give a detailed news regarding this.

      Regards
      Nebu Jacob.
      Neelimangalam Church
      Kottayam.
      4133
    • Alex John
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2009
        Hi Nibu,

        Its happened almost 3 years back and we can believe the authenticity of this news.

        Thanks,
        Alu Alex