Promotion to commemorate that the Holy Virgin Is Theotokos

  • The Orthodox Bookstore
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2009
      Doctors are acquainted with the medicines which prevent suffering. They skillfully rout and approaching injury and by concocting various remedies, conquer the severity of the suffering. … God takes the same precaution with our souls. He warns us of the danger of temptations so that we may learn if the injury before it befalls us and safely avoid the danger. For God knows beforehand everything that happens, not by conjecture, like those who calculate future profit, but by a foreknowledge, which befits God alone, and thereby, He knows the future. - Cyril of Alexandria

      Against Those Unwilling to Confess that the Holy Virgin Is Theotokos - Cyril of Alexandria
      http://orthodoxbookstore.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=2364049

      This is an excellent book this fasting period, as we prepare to commemorate the Dormition of the Theotokos.

      This book will be on sale through Friday, August 14th, 2009, or while supplies last.
      Retail Price: $14
      Sale Price: $10