Query

  • Baiju Chacko
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2009
      Dear all

      I am Baiju from Dubai

      Our all church has been constructed on the highest place of the
      surrounding areas. Is there any history behind this?

      And all part of the church is connecting by steps in upward direction
      So Is there any relation between the profile of church and the surrounding areas of church.

      I would like to knows the real history behind this.

      Regards,
      Baiju
      From the desk of the Moderator: