Rev. Fr. Jacob Athirumpuzha called to eternal rest

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2009
      Rev. Fr. Jacob Athirumpuzha former vicar of St. Mary's Krariyely was called to eternal rest today morning 2.00 AM. Funeral will be held at Krariyely St. Mary's JSOC at 5.00 PM. He was 80 year old.

      With heartfelt sorrow and grief, we join with all our members for praying to God Almighty to keep Achen's soul in the bosom of Abraham, Issac & Jacob.

      We extent our deepest sympathy to the family of Jacob Achen in their difficult time.

      SOCM Moderators