Our Dream at Theeram

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      Dear All,

      August 1,2009 is the day to see a dream fulfilled. We got a plot to build a residential center to take care of the Theeram Trainees who need our support. Now we have the plot and the perspective to start construction. Please go through this link to see the perspective in design.
      http://icsctheeram.org/Documents/Theeram%20resi%20center%20plan.pdf

      This centre can accomodate 32 residents and amneties with a day care centre and training center. We present this in your prayers and support. Please direct all your inquiries to our beloved Coorilose Thirumeni or me moolelachen@...

      May God guide and lead us.
      Lovingly, Moolelachen
      Mob.+944 620 3002