Daily reading-Matthew 10:32

  • Daily reading
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      August 04, 2009 Tuesday
      Message: Spread the word of God & let everyone acknowledge the son-Jesus Christ.

      "PRAISE THE LORD"

      10:32 �Whoever, then, acknowledges me before people, I will acknowledge before my Father in heaven.

      Blessed are your eyes for reading this message.

      (Always remember to do this. Kneel and bow down you head with your hands extended to the front and submit your prayer to our father through Jesus; Millions are praying for you and your request is answered)

      (The word of God is the Sword; please help us to pass the Sword.)

      Daily reading