Re: Leather products in Madbaha

  • H.E Mor Deevannasios Geevarghese
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
      Dear moderator

      Please see quoting from the Hudaya Canon attached.
      http://socmnet.org/Resource/Hudaya_canon_page43.jpg

      Our Lord restricted Moses,His beloved, to unshoe for he is standing in a Holy Place Ex.3:5

      Madbaha is the most Holy Place of Our God and nobody among our fore fathers used leather items during the Holy Qurbana.

      Deevannasios Methrachan
      Manjanikkara
      01-08-2009
    • Chev. Thomas Daniel
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
        Dear Chevalier Thomas Abraham

        The sacrifice of Christ on the cross in Calvary and the sacrifice of the Holy Qurbono in Thronose are one single sacrifice with the "substance" of Christ being the same but with the "manner" of the offering of Christ being different: The scarifying Lamb is one and the same, who then offered himself on the cross, only the manner of offering is different. In this divine sacrifice which is celebrated in the Qurbono, the same Christ who offered himself once in a bloody manner on the altar of the cross is contained and is offered in an unbloody manner.

        And all sacrifices of animals are over by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ in Calvary and therefore animal products are forbidden on Holy Altar were we are offering the "Raktha Rahita Bali"

        Chevalier Thomas Daniel (Reji)
        # 0001