Soft Copy Qurbana Kramam

  • Georgey Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2009
      Dear Mr. Eldo,

      This is Georgey from Kuwait.

      I have typed the Qurbana Kramam in Malyalam by myself.
      Basically, just copied the Qurbana Kramam we use in the church.
      Since it is done in Microsoft Word format, you will be able to add in any additional songs or prayers which are to be used in the church.
      Because yours is a newly established church it might come very helpful.

      If interested I can forward you that as an attachment.

      Regards and prayers
      Georgey.
      ID 3084
    • Joy Thomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2 11:05 PM
        Dear Georgy,

        I wouold like to have a copy of it.

        I am from Dubai St. Ignatius Church

        Joy Thomas
        ========================
        From the desk of the Moderator:

      • Mathew Thomas Kannathumuriyil
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4 2:33 AM
          Dear Mr. Georgey,

          With reference to your following mail, I would be very much grateful to you, if you could please forward me a copy of the Qurbana Kramam as an attachment to the following E-Mail address:

          mathewthomaskannathumuriyil@....

          Thanks & Regards,

          Mathew Thomas Kannathumuriyil
          ID NO: 3673