Re: Soft copy of Prayer Book (Malayalam)

  • Chev. Daniel Biju Daniel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2009
      Dear Brother,

      Yes, it is on process for our Congregation (SAMAJAM - St.Mary's Jacobite Movement). Its include:

      Daily prayer with Special Prayers
      sleeba Namaskaram
      Keymtha Namaskaram
      Qurbana kramam

      Page size is A5, We are in restricted area hence I select this size for photo copying / desk top printing.

      all of the above taken from the books published by our Seminary

      Proof reading is going on, let me know your email ID inorder I will e mail pdf format.

      Charges, If you promise you should do ! Keep me in your daily prayers.

      Daniel Biju Daniel (Chevalier)
      Paitel, Kayamkulam
      0179