Daily reading- Psalms 2:11 (Sangeerthanagal)

  • Daily reading
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 11:36 PM
      August 03, 2009 Tuesday
      Message: Remember your sin, repent before our Lord God.

      2:11 Serve the Lord in fear! Repent in terror!

      (Always remember to do this. Kneel and bow down you head with your hands extended to the front and submit your prayer to our father through Jesus; Millions are praying for you and your request is answered)

      (The word of God is the Sword; please help us to pass the Sword.)

      Daily reading