Re: MJSSA English Text books

  • Kochumon Mannicherry
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2009
      Dear Brothers

      Its sad to hear our Church not doing enough to bring our new generation into main stream of church through Sunday school. Its great to know the sundayschool office bearers are voluntary workers we have to appreciate their work. But at the same time if their works are not enough then get more volunteers or volunteers who can do the work properly. When that's not possible get paid workers. Church have enough money to spend for all other things why cant we spend money to teach our children about our faith. What is the point of priests and bishop says all the time that new generation lacking in their faith. Is it surprising? Its not, if we don't invest in them now, there will be nothing to invest in years later. Our churches will become auditoriums because there will be no one to attend the service.We have to encourage our church authority to invest into people's spiritual needs. Then we don't end up worrying about Pentecostal and other faiths which infiltrate into our people. When our church hierarchy gonna open their eyes in to these issues? As a church its main consideration should be about the spiritual development of church members. These matters should be considered by the Synod and Association as matter of urgency. We shouldn't let our kids down. This matter should not be just an issue for outer kerala Churches and Sunday school association this is a matter should be dealt with higher priority by the synod and association. After all years of cry by the outer kerala Churches Sunday schools association done nothing so there is no point to pass it them now. I hope authority will listen to the faithful and do the necessary step to resolve this matter urgently.

      With prayers
      Kurian