St. Mary's Sunday School - Half Yearly Examination Result - 2009

  • Eldhose Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009
      Dear little ones

      As most of you are on holidays, the half yearly Examination Result of 2009 is published online in association with SOCMNet.org . The result is available on following URL
      http://socmnet.org/samajam_ss_examresult_01_2009.htm

      We congratulate all those who participated in the examination.

      Also we thank the moderators of SOCMNet.org for publishing our result online.

      In His service

      Eldhose Mathew
      Sunday School Headmaster
      St. Mary's Sunday School