The feast of the Assumption of St. Mary, Waterfod, Ireland

  • Rev, Fr. Babu Alias.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2009
      The feast of the Assumption of St. Mary, Waterford, Ireland.

      St. Mary's Syrian Orthodox Church, Waterford, Ireland will be celebrating the feast of the Assumption of St. Mary the patron saint of parish on Sunday August 9th 2009. The Holy Qurbono will start at 10.30 am. There will be procession and Love feast after the Holy Qurbono. We would like to invite all our friends and family to joinwith us on this joyous occasion. May God bless all of us through thePrayers of St. Mary our Patron Saint. For more details:

      http://www.stmaryswaterford.com

      Regards,

      Fr. Babu Alias.