CRF's Breach of Proper Evangelical Conduct

  • Nakkolackal VL Eapen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2009
      CRF's Breach of Proper Evangelical Conduct

      Like a bolt from the blue, Christian Revival Fellowship's (CRF's)submerged sleeping cell has surfaced from nowhere to announce the launching of its first one-day evangelical convention in Austin on Friday, Aug. 7th, from 6:30 pm to 9.00 pm.  A retired professor of M.A. College, Kothamangalam is the main speaker.  The convention has two Austin-based sponsors and one from outside Austin.

      CRF's vision, as spelt out on its website, is "to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ all over the world in order to win as many people as possible to Christ."  While that is a fine laudable goal, CRF cowardly shuns leading non-Christians to Christ.  Instead, its focus is on witnessing the Lord to the baptized believers of main-stream churches, and in that, CRF is in grievous and glaring violation of the Pauline Code of Evangelical Conduct.

      Apostle Paul writes in Rom. 15: 19-20, "From Jerusalem and as far round as Illyricum I have fully preached the gospel of Christ, NOT where Christ has already been named, LEST I BUILD ON ANOTHER MAN'S FOUNDATION."  But that is precisely what the CRF is immorally indulging in - building haphazardly on the solid sound foundation laid in blood, sweat and tears by the holy venerable Church Fathers of old.  CRF remains emboldened and hell-bent on winning over to Christ baptized Catholics, Jacobites, Marthomites, members of the CSI and the Orthodox!!!  Strangely enough, CRF discards the Holy
      Sacramental Way of life as in vain.

      CRF thrives on preying upon the vulnerable and the unwary, besides those, ignorant of Bava Thirumeni's Kalpana against our attending any CRF function.

      Prayerfully,

      Nakkolackal V. L. Eapen,
      Austin, TX.(ID. No.4160)