Theeram fest - 09 August1,2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2009
      Dear Supporter,

      I am happy to inform you about the THEERAM FEST 2009 on August1,09 at Vakathanam.

      We share with you the joy of our anniversary and also give thanks to the Grace that helps us to continue this work.

      This fest is memorable with the event of the laying of the foundation stone for our residential centre at Puthuppally.

      The plot was donated by Mrs.Santhamma Philipose, Puthenpurackal.
      Please go through the attached program notice and be with us in spirit and prayers.

      Program Details
      http://icsctheeram.org/Documents/theeram%20fest%202009%20program%20notice.pdf

      Invitation Card
      http://icsctheeram.org/Documents/invitation%20card%204%20theeram%20fest%20pd%20formate.pdf

      Please visit our website to read the new newsletter and list of donors 2008.

      Lovingly, Moolelachen
      http://www.icsctheeram.org