Allowed on the altar

  • Rev. Dn. Monsy Jacob
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2009
      Dear Aji;

      From my understanding, only three things are allowed on the thronose
      1. Word of God/Bible (Because Jesus is word in flesh) including Thaksa
      2. Cross (Jesus)
      3. Body of Christ and what is an absolute necessity for the sacrifice itself like light (candles) water spoon etc and decorative things.
      Leather is a No. But I have observed even prelates doing it.
      So; May be I am wrong.

      Dn. Monsy Jacob.
      St. Stephen's
      Boston
      1031
    • Rev. Dn. Paul Samuel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2009
        Dear Dn. Monsy,

        I have a difference of opinion regarding the first item. Only Thakso is allowed in the thronose. And regarding Bible, only Evangelion is kept in a separate stand in the Madbaho. Holy Bible is not allowed to be kept in the Thronose.

        Regards
        Dn.Paul

        Quoting Rev.Dn.Monsy@MISSING_DOMAIN: