Re: Holy Baptism of Christ

  • Rin Sam
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 29, 2009
      Dear Thomas Mann

      Jesus was not born of man. Jesus is the Word (Logos) the Eternal son Of God who has come in Flesh. The Word become Flesh and dwelt among us (gospel john 1:14) the word become flesh to reveal the father. The baptism of John was for Repentance. Jesus' baptism was to reveal the trinity of God. Three persons in one Nature. Father is the unbegotten, son is the only begotten (1:18, 3:16, 18), and holy spirit proceeds from the father (15:26) Jesus Christ was The King, High priest and Prophet. When the word become flesh (Jesus the Eternal son Of God become man) Jesus was recognizing the Prophetic mission Of John the Baptist. Jesus was man as well as God at the same time. As a man he wanted to be like any other ordinary person (man)for his mission in this world. Jesus spoke about his baptism in Mark 10.38. He was Sacrificial Lamb of God to save people from sin or give eternal life to human beings.

      The New Testament Baptism is The Baptism Jesus taught his Disciples. Mathew 28:18-19.John the Baptist told the multitude that Jesus Christ will Baptize you with Holy Spirit and Fire (luke3:15-16) The Christian Baptism is different from Repentance Baptism performed By John the Baptist.

      It is clear that Jesus was born without sin as He is the Begotten son of the Eternal God Father. The Children of God were born not of Blood, nor the will of Flesh, nor the will of Man, But Of GOD.(john1:13)

      With prayers
      Rin Sam
      ID#4038