Soft copy of Prayer Book (Malayalam)

  • Eldo Cherian
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2009
      Hello All,

      If any of you have a soft copy(pdf/image/text) of our Prayer Book (Qurbana Kramam) Malayalam version, could you please E-mail to me?

      I understand there could be copyright, publisher rights etc...so if we have to pay the price for a definite number of copies, that can be done.

      We are a new church and have someone procuring these books for us very soon from India, but in the interim we need something.

      Thanks Much,
      Eldo
      http://www.stmarysbayarea.org/
    • Chev. Daniel Biju Daniel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2009
        Dear Brother,

        Yes, it is on process for our Congregation (SAMAJAM - St.Mary's Jacobite Movement). Its include:

        Daily prayer with Special Prayers
        sleeba Namaskaram
        Keymtha Namaskaram
        Qurbana kramam

        Page size is A5, We are in restricted area hence I select this size for photo copying / desk top printing.

        all of the above taken from the books published by our Seminary

        Proof reading is going on, let me know your email ID inorder I will e mail pdf format.

        Charges, If you promise you should do ! Keep me in your daily prayers.

        Daniel Biju Daniel (Chevalier)
        Paitel, Kayamkulam
        0179