Daily reading- Proverbs 7:1-2 (Sadhirsyavakyangal)

  • Daily reading
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2009
      July 30, 2009 Thursday
      Message: Live with the Word of God & his Commands and see miracles in your life

      7:1 My child,keep my words and treasure up my commands in your own keeping.
      7:2 Keep my commands so that you may live, and obey my instruction as your most prized possession.

      (Always remember to do this. Kneel and bow down you head with your hands extended to the front and submit your prayer to our father through Jesus; Millions are praying for you and your request is answered)

      (The word of God is the Sword; please help us to pass the Sword.).

      Daily reading