Re:Wall clock in front of Holy Altar - is it necessary??

  • George John
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2009
      Dear Aji,

      That clock in the picture sure is distracting! Too big and eye catching location .................. Perhaps from an influential benevolent parishioner Or an attempt at putting a stop to perennially complaining influential parishioners Or as Mr Titus said an attempt at shaming people into coming early.

      George
      2918