Daily reading- Proverbs 28:13 (Sadhirsyavakyangal)

  • Daily reading
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 10:22 PM
      July 28, 2009 Tuesday
      Message: Repent and confess you sins, our mighty God is so gentle & loving, enjoy his mercy.

      (Always remember to do this. Kneel and bow down you head with your hands extended to the front and submit your prayer to our father through Jesus; Millions are praying for you and your request is answered)

      (The word of God is the Sword; please help us to pass the Sword.)

      Daily reading