90th Global Chain Prayer Subjects

  • SOCM Prayercell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2009
      Dear Prayer Warriors,

      The 90th Global Chain prayer will be starting on Tuesday, 28th July 2009 at1800GMT and will end on Wednesday, 29th July 2009 at the same time.

      The prayer subjects are attached herewith and are uploaded to the 'Files' area of the SOCM Prayercell group.

      You can access this file at the URL:
      cts%2028%20%26%2029%20July.doc

      If you have any problem in downloading the same, pls send an email to
      socmprayercell@...

      The next chain prayer will be starting on Tuesday, 11th July 2009. If you have any prayer subjects, please send it to us at the earliest.

      Be with us and be part of us

      SOCM Prayercell Moderators
    • Cijoy Varghese
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2009
        Dear Prayer Warriors
        Pls pray for my U.K visa & for my life & studies in England, pls pray for sabha case.

        Cijoy Varghese