Live on Internet - Interview with Malankara Vision & Birthday Celebrations of ..

  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2009
      Interview with Malankara Vision & Birthday Celebrations of H.B. Catholica Bava Thirumeni & Archbishop H.E. Mor Theethose Thirumeni

      Dearly Beloved,

      If you have spare time to surf on internet today or during the next 48 hours, please visit http://www.malankaravision.com where you can watch birthday celebrations of our Sreshta Catholica H.B.Baselios Thomas I Thirumeni and our Archbishop H.E. Mor Theethose Thirumeni held at our ARAMANA, Pomona, New York.

      The programme on internet starts with Bava Thirumeni interviewed for Malankara Vision by my humble self, continued next to the birthday celebrations and followed by an INTERVIEW with H.E.Theethose Thirumeni.

      Both the intereviews were very formal and informative. It was a God given/unexpected opportunity for this meak servant without any prior intimation from the Malankara Vision Crew who was present to blot the entire birthday programme for the purpose of Malankara Vision broadcasting. Hope that you will be able to watch and enjoy.

      When you click http://www.malankaravision.com you may face problem to view the video(pictures) but don't give up, please click on the link on top or other locations in the page. Please note that the above broadcasting is repeated continuously.

      Thank you and good luck !

      Yours in our Lord,

      Babu Jacob Nadayil
      Chief Editor, Malankara Deepam Publications
      Malankara Archdiocese of SOC In North America
    • Malankara Vision
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2009
        As per the request of our International viewers, "Theshbuhto" - Malankara Vision http://malankaravision.com/ is extending the streaming time of the interview of His Beatitude Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas and Archbishop H.E Eldho Mor Titus's of Malankara Arch diocese of North America until 00.00 hrs (IST) of Monday 03 August 2009

        Watch and be blessed.
        Malankara Vision
        http://malankaravision.com