Holy Qurbana in Syriac Liturgy

  • Essahaak
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25 9:35 PM
      Praise The Lord our God, The Holy One of Israel...

      It is highly appreciated if you sent one copy of Holy Qurbana in Syriac Liturgy along with our devotional songs including the one that sung in marriage functions which can be downloaded...

      Jesus' Love,

      Esahaak

      From the desk of the Moderator:

      (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com)and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation