Why should we oppose lesbians and gays?

  • Mathew Chacko Amprayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2009
      Dear All,

      Why do we all oppose terrrorism?
      Not only because they detonate explosives and kill people, but rather they destabilize societies and nations. Terroroism is a threat to existence of humanity and we oppose it by all means.

      What is marriage?

      Its unification of a man and woman, its not a contract (contracts usually has an expiry date and can be suspended with a compensation) and not an underdstanding but a lifetime commitment to eachother.

      Why its required?

      Its set by God Almighty for existence of humanity in this world. Marriage leads to family and family is not complete without children.(My sincere prayers are with those who await for a child).

      Marriage leads to family and families forms societies and societies constitutes a nation. All begins with a single step - marriage of a man and woman, which is essential to existence of humanity.

      I watched on visual media, lesbians and gays along with their few supporters celebrating the Delhi high court verdict about them on streets. They now demands legal recognition of their freedom to live together (its indeed not marriage). If granted, it will destabilize nation. No societies and no nations can exist without marriage between a man and woman. Lesbians and gays are threatening the very existence of humanity like terrorism.

      Kind regards
      Mathew Chacko Amprayil
      Sharjah
      ID#2382