Spiritually Fed in Desolate Places

  • Rev. Fr. John-Brian Paprock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2009
      Spiritually Fed in Desolate Places

      "Where can we get bread in this desolate place?" Matthew 15:33

      A homiletic sermon on the story of feeding the multitude in at the end of Matthew chapter 15. Then a homiletic exploration of a few verses from the beginning of 1 Corinthians chapter 8.

      The sermon uses the readings from the Malankara lectionary, including Matthew 15:32-39 and 1 Corinthians 8:1-6.

      This sermon given on Sunday, July 12, 2009 by Fr John Brian Paprock at
      Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      LISTEN ONLINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2009/07/spiritually-fed-in-desolate-place.html