Update on Ruth

  • ALEXANDER VAIDIANPARMPIL
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2009
      Dear Readers/Moderators,
      Ruth started responding to medicines.
      Still her condition is Critical.
      please pray for the Miracle touch of our Lord Jesus on Ruth .
      Thanks for all who are Praying for Ruth.
      with Prayers

      ALEXANDER vAIDIANPARMPIL
    • Alexander
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2009
        Dear SOCM readers,

        Little Ruth passed away on July 27th,2009(Monday).
        Thank you for all who prayed for Ruth.
        Funeral will be arranged on Sunday at Manglore.
        with Prayers.

        ALEXANDER

        From the desk of moderators
        May the blessed soul of the little angle rest in peace and enjoy the fruits of the Divine Kingdom.
        We wholeheartedly share your grief and pray that you, angel’s parents and relatives be given the strength of mind to outgrow the pain.
      • Kochumon Mannicherry
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2009
          May God bless littile Ruth's soul.

          Kochumon Mannicherry