Matrimonial Digest / 0179-2009

  • SOCM Matrimonial
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009
      Matrimonial Digest / 0179-2009

      Dear Members,

      We do not take or assume any responsibility for the particulars
      given by the advertiser. Concerned parties are encouraged to
      verify the particulars. As per the request of some advertisers we
      withheld the contact details and will forward any reply to the
      advertiser for further personal contact. Further correspondence to be
      done with the E-Mail address / Phone Number given against each
      advertisement. Please note, no space needed after or before '@'sign
      in the given E-Mail ID.

      Please read the successful stories of the matrimonial advertisement
      in the SOCM forum at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SOCM-FORUM/message/6505

      For the full list of the matrimonial advertisement, please visit:

      http://www.socmnet.org/Matrimonial.htm