Re: Jesus did restore Peter because of his denial of Jesus three times

  • Rinu Sam
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2009
      Dear Shinu

      The Apostolic Tradition is that Christ Is Head Of Church.(colossian.1:18).Ephesians2:20 THECORNERSTONE being Christ,you too are built upon the foundation laid by apostles and prophets. This is called apostolic Faith and Tradition.

      The Orthodox Study Bible is a common Bible used by All orthodox Churches especially oriental orthodox churches. What I previously Quoted is from orthodox study Bible.St.John 10:11-19 is referring Christ the Good Shepherd.

      With Best Regards&prayers
      Rinu Sam
      ID#4038