Pulikkottil Mor Dionasius Biography

  • Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2009
      I am happy to announce that the recently published book, VISUDHA NADU SANDARSANANGAL contains the biography and travalogue of Mor Dionasius Joseph Pulikkottil to Mardin to get consecrated by H.H.Ignatius Yacoob 11. This book was published by Malayala Manorama in 1901 and was compiled by M.P. Varkey. The hazardous trip to Mrdin and the helpless ness he faced after returning to Malankara are all descibed here. His effort to bring H.H.Ignatius Peter 1V to restore the true faith from the reformist yoke can only be read with a sigh.

      This is the first part of the 4 travelogues to the Holy Lands.. The second one is the Jerusalem Yathra by Parumala Thirumeni. The third one the Jerusalem Yathra by Vayaliparampil Thirumeni. The Fourth one is the Seema Yathra by Kadavil Thirumeni.

      These travelogues were edited in the light of my travels to Holy places along with H.B.Basalius Thomas 1 last year. The latest pictures photographed by Mr. James Arpookkara, Senior Photographer, Malayala Manorama Calicut add to the beauty of this book.

      For copies contact me moolelachen@...  Mob: + 944 620 3002
      Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil
      Mor Adai Study centre,
      Cheeranchira 686 106