Re: Biographical sketch of Pulikottil Joseph Mor Divanasious Metropolitan

  • Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2009
      Dear Jacobite brotheren,

      Why our church is not officially celebrating the centenary Dukhrono of this great leader of the undivided Jacobite Church who boldy faught and saved the orthodoxy in Malankara is really painful. Our church leadership should do a soul searching.

      In the intercession of Dyanasious Thirumeni,

      Johnson #2335