Daily reading- Proverbs 8:17-18 (Sadhirsyavakyangal)

  • Daily reading
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2009
      July 08, 2009 Wednesday

      Message: LOVE, SEEK &FIND OUR LORD THEN YOU WILL BE BLESSED WITH EVERYTHING

      8:17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.

      8:18 Riches and honor are with me,long-lasting wealth and righteousness

      (Always remember to do this. Kneel and bow down you head with your hands extended to the front and submit your prayer to our father through Jesus; Millions are praying for you and your request is answered)

      (The word of God is the Sword; please help us to pass the Sword.).

      Dailyreading