St. Thomas MSO Church Austin, Texas Celebrating Perunaal of St. Thomas

  • Rev. Dn. Zach Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009
      Dear Members and to all Concerned:

      Greetings in the name of our Lord. Over the past year the grace of God, the dedication of our small but growing congregation, and the intercession of St.Thomas the Apostle have all been a powerful source of great strength.

      It is with great gratitude and pleasure that we are able to conduct the festival of St. Thomas this year, remembering the internment of the Apostle's relics at Edessa.

      The July 3rd festival is being commemorated July 11th and 12th, 2009.

      We are meeting at 1530 East 51st Street, Austin, Texas 78723 to celebrate. July 11th will have evening prayer and raasa starting at 7:00 pm. July 12th will begin with Morning Prayer at 8:30am.

      We request your prayers and/or presence for this happy event in our young life.

      Please see this link for further details. May God bless you all.

      http://stthomastexas.org/announcements1_new_files/st%20thomas%20perunaal.pdf

      Sincerely in Chirst,

      Dn. Zach Varghese
      Vice President, St. Thomas Malankara Syriac Orthodox Church
      Austin, Texas USA

      ID 0903