St Luke 12:5 = Wrong interpretation in Digest 3000 by Shri Bibu Philip Matthew

  • Vatachal Thomas John
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2009

      Our Lord is cautioning us to fear God who can kill our body and cast us into hell... It is a far fetched interpretation  to say that the implication of the verse is that we have to fear  false teachers who will cause our body being killed and our spirit and body being  thrown  into hell by God..These words of the author are very relevant =palatharamupadeaazangalaho paaril mulachu parakkunnu= but they must have been placed after quoting correctly the verse in the Holy Bible. That is to say that we have to fear God due to the reason specified by our Lord  and also fear false teachers because they lead  us into hell on the pretext of leading us into the Heaven

      Respectful regards
      V T John Nalunnakal
      ID 3085