Mother Theresa - No Grater Love

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2001
      I Have been receiving Chapters from the book Mother Teresa - No
      Greater Love, from a friend Mr. Stephani who also types everything
      out.

      I am learning alot and know I could read these chapters over and over
      again! There are only 10 Chapters and they are not that long,
      however, they are very meaningful and inspiring so I thought I'd pass
      them along.

      I will only send one in a week so it isn't overwhelming. I also
      received them this way