Re: Rev.Fr.Bobby's comment on Personal Attacks...Reference to our church

  • Rev. Dn. Saji Varghese
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 11:11 AM
      There is no doubt that H.B suffered a lot for the upliftment of our Holy Sabha...He is a role model for many of us particularly for our new leaders about how to lead a community as a whole.... I personally dont know much about H.B but as far I have experience, he is a man with multiple qualities and a person who adresses neatly with people...there lies the proof of a humble leader...

      Yours in Christ
      Dn.Saji
      New Delhi