Re: Soderare Kelpin......The Verses.. A small mistake..

  • V T John Nalunnakal
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2009
      Barekmor/Slomo Amkonn

      This has reference to the letter of Mr Eldos Jacob ID 4070. There is a mistake in the prayer song Soderare Keaalpeen. The song mentions that the pass-over feast was prepared by three apostles.. But the feast was, in fact, prepared by St.Peter and St.John as specified in Luke 22:8 and by two apostles as mentioned by Mark 14:13. So the line of the song which mentions that three apostles prepared the feast is to be corrected as two apostles prepared the feast.(Sleehariliruvar or keeppaayo-hannaanmaar)

      With respectful regards
      V T John Nalunnakal
      ID 3085
    • Mathew G M