John elder

  • Michael Poe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      Oh Christ, who repaid with his own innocent blood the dept which our foolish will incurred, open up our mind's eyes that we may realise whether we are travelling upon the right path. May your light,which illumines the choirs of your Sanctuary more and like the sun which you created,lead me towards you;may your spirit, Lord, place me amidst them, both here and in the world of light; may he instruct me how to recite, with them from their Book the praise to you which cannot be heard.Create me Lord,a new creature that resembles your beauty, so that we may forget and wipe out the memory of our former nature.
      - John elder
      Posted
      Michael Poe-4172