Re: Hymn - Soodarare Kelppin

  • Shinosh Philip
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2009
      Dear Mathew,

      This song is sung in place of  '"Velivu Niranjoreeso Nin Velival Kaanunnu " 'before offering the Holy Qurbana. It should not be used as a substitute of '"achikendum Samayamitha'". With my limitted knowledge, let me add that no song should be substituted for "Yachikendum samayamitha."

      The entire song "Sodharare Kelpin" is available in the Kurbanakramam published by MSOT Seminary.

      In His Service
      Shinosh Gevarghese Philip
      Kuwait

      **Mary said, behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word***