From St.Mary's JSO Church, Baroda

  • Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2009
      Dear Moderators,

      Shlomo to you in HIS Holy Name.

      As posted earlier we are struggling to arrange the finance to purchase the plot for a small church. As on date we are short of 20 lacs approx. to pay for the land. H.B Bava thirumeni has issued a kalpana which is posted on MSV as well as on this forum. Till date there is no response and hence we are planning to reach out to every bishop, clergy and parish in the Holy Universal Syrian Orthodox Church by sending our request along with Bavathirumeni's kalpana. In this regard we request you to give us a list of email ids, telephone numbers and postal addresses of all our bishops, priests, deacons and churches in and outside India.

      What ever we had and the help recieved from the well wishers are already paid and we have to make the balance before the agreement deadline. We request all your help to make our Lord's Mother's Church here in Baroda.

      In the intercession of St.Mary and apostles,

      For SMJSOC,
      Rev.Fr.DR.C.P Varghese.
      Johnson Baroda
      From the desk of moderators
      Dear Johnson
      We will forward this posting to all our bishops, priests, deacons in our list with your contact details.