Rev.Fr.Bobby's comment on Personal Attacks...Reference to our church

  • Eldose Jacob
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 5:42 PM
      Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

      This has reference to you Rev Fr. Bobby Thomas's comment on personal attacks on Bishops and priest- a special reference to our Church

      I would oppose with this view. A leader emerges from situation in many cases and if the leader has to be a leader, surely he will have qualities.

      When he has qualities he needn't worry especially if there is abudant Grace of God!

      Personally know our H.B.Catholica Bava from where he is now.
      Rather than a 'Growth' its a 'Lift' by God! He had many pains and troubles in his way just like Jesus as his intimates who handled cases and inter church responsibilities took a different step when he needed the most..! (sticking to your idea of not personally harassing...still you know who are they..!)

      From Angelottakkaran to Angelnottakkaran.....hope elders in this forum would know the earlier stage of his life. Though there may be poor qualities in some areas, H.B is worth what he is now..!Let me recall from experience, our church dont have a Bishop with these qualities in the present generation till this date as far as I know. Correct me if am wrong.

      So even though there are qualities, I doubt how many Bishops and priets personally keep this humbleness to deal everyone of the church similiarly!

      Personal experience with many of younger generation Bishops are not yet sweet and comfortable as it was in older generation. Could be personal issues, but a cross reference wasn't joyous either..! When the colour of robes changes and vestments increase, far they are from laymen especially for poor faithfull of the Church.

      My humble WISH & PRAYER is that let these emerging leaders learn from Qualities amdist of short comings and H.B be a Living Example for future generation LEADERS.

      Best Regards & Prayers
      Eldose
      4070
      Melbourne
      Australia.
    • Rev. Dn. Saji Varghese
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3 11:11 AM
        There is no doubt that H.B suffered a lot for the upliftment of our Holy Sabha...He is a role model for many of us particularly for our new leaders about how to lead a community as a whole.... I personally dont know much about H.B but as far I have experience, he is a man with multiple qualities and a person who adresses neatly with people...there lies the proof of a humble leader...

        Yours in Christ
        Dn.Saji
        New Delhi