Re: Urgent and Prayer Request

  • Joseph
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
      JESUS CAN DO MIRACLE
      We will all pray for Neethi recovery.

      JESUS WILL DO IT BUT NEETI AND HER PARENTS SHOULD COME TO HIM AND SURRENDER , GET WASHED IN BLOOD.

      IN PRAYERS
      JOSEPH
      BANGALORE
      4143

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Jelin Jacob wrote:

      > Dear Friends,
      >
      > I have a very urgent and special request. I would really appreciate if all of you co uld spare a little time for prayer. The only daughter of Dr. Valsala George and Dr. George Oommen's (Rajan), Neethi George, 17 years, has been diagnosed to have a very serious and most aggressive form of cancer termed as Glioblastoma multiformis (Astrocytoma stage 4).

    • Fr. Boby Thomas
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
        Dear Jelin,

        Please read psalm 6 and 34
        May God bless you.

        Fr. Boby Thomas

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Jelin Jacob wrote:

        > Dear Friends,
        >
        > I have a very urgent and special request. I would really appreciate if all of you co uld spare a little time for prayer. The only daughter of Dr. Valsala George and Dr. George Oommen's (Rajan), Neethi George, 17 years, has been diagnosed to have a very serious and most aggressive form of cancer termed as Glioblastoma multiformis (Astrocytoma stage 4).

      • Mathew Thomas Kannathumuriyil
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2009
          Our prayers are with Neethi. Our almighty will help and protect her. she will have a speedy recovery.

          In christ,

          Mathew Thomas Kkannathumuriyil
          Id no. 3673
          Muscat