Urgent and Prayer Request

  • Jelin Jacob
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2 1:32 AM
      Dear Friends,

      I have a very urgent and special request. I would really appreciate if all of you co uld spare a little time for prayer. The only daughter of Dr. Valsala George and Dr. George Oommen's (Rajan), Neethi George, 17 years, has been diagnosed to have a very serious and most aggressive form of cancer termed as Glioblastoma multiformis (Astrocytoma stage 4).

      Neethi passed her 12th standard exams results which came out on the 5th of May scoring over 90% marks and was hoping to get into medical college and become a doctor. But her whole life came crashing down follow ing the diagonise of a tumor in her spinal cord and some suspicious lesions in the cervical region too. Subsequently, she was admitted to VELLORE MEDICAL COLLEGE. After the biopsy was done on the spinal cord she became a paraplegic ( Paraly sis of the lower limbs) from which she is now slowly recovering.

      Doctors have given up hope and have said that it is beyond their help as the cancer has spread everywhere. The cancer has spread beyond and even Radiation and Chemotherapy will not help. Only God almighty and the power of prayer can save her.

      Please pray for Neethi George that she may recover completely by God's Grace and Mercy and be healed and become a t estimony for God's Mercy and if God's will make her normal once more and go on to become a doctor. Miracles do happen with all of you praying for Neethi she would recover completely.

      Neethi does not know that her condition is malignant. The doctors have just given her 6 months to 1 year of life and she now has also started getting seizures and splitting headaches and has to be put on a daily dose of Morphine. She is also being administ ered oral chemotherapy mainly as a palliative measure.

      PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD'S MERCY TO NEETHI GEORGE AND ALSO PRAY FOR HER PARENTS TO SAVE THEM FROM THIS AGONY.

      PLEASE ALSO FORWARD TO ALL FRIENDS TO PRAY FOR NEETHI.

      Thank you,
      Jelin Jacob
    • Joseph
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2 7:46 AM
        JESUS CAN DO MIRACLE
        We will all pray for Neethi recovery.

        JESUS WILL DO IT BUT NEETI AND HER PARENTS SHOULD COME TO HIM AND SURRENDER , GET WASHED IN BLOOD.

        IN PRAYERS
        JOSEPH
        BANGALORE
        4143

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Jelin Jacob wrote:

        > Dear Friends,
        >
        > I have a very urgent and special request. I would really appreciate if all of you co uld spare a little time for prayer. The only daughter of Dr. Valsala George and Dr. George Oommen's (Rajan), Neethi George, 17 years, has been diagnosed to have a very serious and most aggressive form of cancer termed as Glioblastoma multiformis (Astrocytoma stage 4).

      • Fr. Boby Thomas
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3 8:40 AM
          Dear Jelin,

          Please read psalm 6 and 34
          May God bless you.

          Fr. Boby Thomas

          --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Jelin Jacob wrote:

          > Dear Friends,
          >
          > I have a very urgent and special request. I would really appreciate if all of you co uld spare a little time for prayer. The only daughter of Dr. Valsala George and Dr. George Oommen's (Rajan), Neethi George, 17 years, has been diagnosed to have a very serious and most aggressive form of cancer termed as Glioblastoma multiformis (Astrocytoma stage 4).

        • Mathew Thomas Kannathumuriyil
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4 11:37 PM
            Our prayers are with Neethi. Our almighty will help and protect her. she will have a speedy recovery.

            In christ,

            Mathew Thomas Kkannathumuriyil
            Id no. 3673
            Muscat